January 13, 2011
TIFF, a vibrant not-for-profit arts organization, is now accepting applications for the contract position of:
CUSTOMER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE (TICKET OPERATOR)
This will be an exciting year for TIFF as we present unique programming in our new home and the world’s premiere centre for film, TIFF Bell Lightbox. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who wants to be part of a new era in Toronto’s cultural history.
• Provide excellent customer service on the telephone and in person
• Handle large volume of calls on a regular basis
• Processing cash, debit and credit card transactions and balancing deposits
• Operate computerized ticketing systems and ensure all account data is captured accurately
• Process memberships and provide information about all products and services
• Adhere to all Box Office policies and procedures
• Filling, sorting and organizing materials
• Performing some light lifting, as required
Contract Dates: February 2011 to indefinite
• Bilingualism (French and English) is an asset
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Enthusiastic, ambitious and self-motivated
• Openness to learn and work in a team environment
• Positive attitude
• Able to work calmly under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Skilled with computers
• Experience handling cash and credit cards sales
• Experience with ticketing systems is an asset
• Adaptable to a flexible working schedule, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, Holidays
• Adaptable to work at various Box Office locations
Please submit cover letter, resume and the names and phone numbers of 3 references by 5pm on February 1, 2011 BY EMAIL ONLY to the attention of Hiring Committee: Customer Relations Representative: Ticket Operator
Email: email@example.com *Please note the position” in the subject line*
Please note in your cover letter where you saw this job posting.
We thank everyone who applies for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview are contacted. No telephone inquiries please. All applications are considered confidential.
TIFF is an equal opportunity employer.
TIFF is a charitable, not-for-profit cultural organization whose mission is to transform the way people see the world. Its vision is to lead the world in creative and cultural discovery through the moving image.
TIFF gratefully acknowledges the Ontario Trillium Foundation, an agency of the Government of Ontario, for its support of organization-wide human resource initiatives.